ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Joey Porter and the Bengals have hated each other for 10 years  (อ่าน 108 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Joey Porter and the Bengals have hated each other for 10 years
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 22 สิงหาคม 2023, 09:20:00 น. »
Before Joey "Peezy" Porter was a linebackers coach, he was a Steelers linebacker. The and their fans are quite familiar with this, because Porter has been a pain in their collective necks for over a decade.The Steelers selected Porter in the third round of the 1999 NFL Draft, and from '99-'04 Pittsburgh was 9-3 against Cincinnati. But in 2005, the tide began to turn; in Week 13, the Bengals beat the Steelers in Solomon Hill Jersey  Heinz Field in a contentious affair that ended with wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh sitting in the tunnel wiping his shoes with the Terrible Towel.Wow RT : NFL great TJ Houshmandzadeh wipes his cleats with a Terrible Towel. Heinz Field, 2005  Q (@QuineTime) Porter -- and most Steelers fans -- took it as a personal affront, though to Houshmandzadeh's credit, he didn't back down when asked about it. "I regret I didn't do it in the end zone when I scored; that's what I regret," the wideout said in September 2006, via  Ike Anigbogu Jersey the . "That's when I should have done it, but I didn't have one at the time. I would have done it."The Bengals won the division in 2005, and five weeks after the Great Shoe Shine Incident, the two teams would meet again in the wild-card round. Quarterback was injured early in the game, after Steelers defensive end Kim von Oelhoffen hit him low on what was at the time a legal hit.  "Coaches were pointing the finger at Kimo, saying he did it on purpose," Porter said after the '05 season in an NFL Network segment on "Top-10 Feuds." "You know, I was just about to have a little sympathy for you but if you're going to take it there, I don't care if he's hurt or not. P  st. So? And? Let's go."(You can , and it's definitely worth your time if for no other reason than it perfectly encapsulates how deep -- and how far back -- the hatred between these two teams runs.)And in typical Porter fashion, he took an opportunity in the waning moments of that playoff game to stick it to Bengals' fans one last time:Three postseason victories later and the Steelers were Super Bowl champs.  After the 2006 season, Porter had played his last game for the Steelers, though that didn't change his feelings about the Bengals. He and Cincy left tackle Levi Jones in March 2007, and seven years after that, Porter returned to Pittsburgh as their linebackers coach.Things were relatively quiet until this season until Porter joined cornerback following Sindarius Thornwell Jersey  Gay's pick-6, courtesy of .I just fit that entire William Gay video into a GIF, y'all can't tell me nothin'  CJ Fogler (@cjzero) Innocuous enough, though that all changed on Saturday, with 18 seconds left in the game and sprawled out on the Paul Brown Stadium turf from .Porter went on the field, presumably to check up on Brown. According to CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora, during an injury timeout a sistant coaches are not allowed on the field. Medical staff, trainers, attendants and the head coach can come out to see to the welfare of the player. But with an injury that appears to be more serious you will see players and other staff out on the field at times to check on player.The officials gave Porter the benefit of the doubt, and before you knew it, he was Josh Hart Jersey  in the middle of a bunch of Bengals players. There was some bumping, the biggest Peezy Troll Face ever, and then Bengals cornerback was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct.   this is the greatest thing ever, the Joey Porter "got ya" face - 55 for President!  Keith DeShields (@DeShieldsKD) Jones wasn't penalized for his interactions with Porter, but because he . Either way, the Steelers gained 30 yards of field position on two sensele s flags, and a play later, kicker striped the game-winner.Porter by the league, but that's little consolation to the Bengals or their fans.If NFL fines Joey Porter for being on field, Steelers should double it in bonus to him. Without Pacman penalty, 50 FG try stead of 35 to win Ed Bouchette (@EdBouchette) Maybe the Bengals' best chance to rid themselves of Porter is to hire him. There's some conversation about the team  Willy Hernangomez Jersey promoting defensive coordinator Paul Guenther to head coach (and perhaps moving Marvin Lewis to the front office). Seems like a perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Click here Click here Click here

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ