ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Titans to unveil a new uniform in just weeks heres what fans want to see  (อ่าน 96 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Titans to unveil a new uniform in just weeks heres what fans want to see
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 22 สิงหาคม 2023, 10:05:23 น. »
The AFC South is going to have a slightly different look in 2018, and that's because half the division will be rocking new uniforms next season.The announced on Thursday that the new uniforms will be unveiled on April 4.   4.4.18   Tenne see Titans (@Titans)  Although it's been known since last August that the team would be getting a new look for 2018, this is the first time the Titans have given a date on when their new uniforms will be revealed. Tenne see's announcement comes one week after the announced they would also be Justin Turner Jersey  .So what will the Titans' new uniforms look like?Controlling owner Amy Adams Strunk offered a few vague hints during .   "It's not minor. It's not a total color change or anything like that. I think everybody is going to be very pleased with where it went," Adams Strunk said. "Like with a lot of changes around here, we were due a change. We'll roll it out before the 2018 season, they'll get to see it."The Titans owner also added the Tenne see's new uniform will be unlike what anyone else has."It's going to be totally updated," Adams Strunk said. "I think the fans are going to be excited. I'm not seeing other teams have anything close to what we will have."  Fans have been looking for clues and one of them might have come last summer when the team added a new logo . Here's what the old logo looks like...  i gotta come clean. David Freese Jersey  the titans have the worst logo in all of sports. thanks for respecting my opinion. look at this thing  tyler trill (@tylertrill)  ... And here's what the new logo on the weight room floor looks like.  From what i seen, this will be the new color scheme. Who knows tho.  X (@XplicitThoughtz)  Of course, that might not mean anything at all.That being said, Titans fans are definitely pumped up about the fact that the team is getting a new uniform. As a matter of fact, some fans were so pumped that they sent a few ideas to the Titans' official Twitter account. Here's a small look at what some Titans fans are hoping to see when the uniforms are unveiled.Keep in mind, the images below are what the fans want to see and most likely won't look anything like the uniform that eventually gets unveiled.  The two fans below want to see the Titans go with a red jersey, which I think I could definitely Andre Ethier Jersey  get behind, and I definitely like the first one better.  Boom  Randall Meadows (@Randall2k9)    Im a fan  JGee24 (@JGee24)  Whenever a new uniform is unveiled, you can almost guarantee it will "leak" on Reddit first, even if it's not an actual leak because it's not the actual new uniform. Here's what .  New titans uniforms from reddit  Jb (@JohnnyBFromTN)  Some fans, like the guy below, would the team to stay away from making any big changes and just make a few subtle changes.    Since were on the subject of Titans uniforms these days, thought Id bust out the redesign I did a while back. Simple changes that enhances the soul of the uniform.  Blake (@_BlakeTucker)  Here's a mock-up that would make Kenley Jansen Jersey  the Titans look like the Oilers of old.  I'm not sure how I feel about these mock uniforms. Looks better than some I've seen.  Make UT Great Again (@VFLnomatterwhat)  On the other hand, this guy wants the Titans to go all sky blue.   I would love these to be how the uniforms look like.  Nicholas Freeman (@freeanicholas)  Based on Twitter, it seems that Titans fans would also like the team to go completely crazy with their helmet.  I'm so interested to see what the new Titans uniforms are going to look like. If they change the helmets, I hope it's something like this.  Troy Vermillion (@T1V_1018)      Cap'n KirK (@CaptainKirK53)      Jeremy Elton (@titannation66)    Im geeked for these new uniforms the are getting in April. Just looking around and found a few of the (better) looking designs out there. What do you hope the new jerseys look like?  Armchair Titans (@ArmchairTitanUp)  We won't have to wait long to see what the Titans actually do. The new uniforms will be unveiled in le s than  Ross Stripling Jersey six weeks. Click here Click here Click here

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ