ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Seahawks GM gives a refreshingly honest answer about Richard Sherman trade talk  (อ่าน 83 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Seahawks GM gives a refreshingly honest answer about Richard Sherman trade talk
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 22 สิงหาคม 2023, 09:11:35 น. »
In the midst of all the pre-draft smokescreenin' and obfuscatin', John Schneider is a beacon of truth. The general manager has been surprisingly frank in his public comments about star cornerback and the po sibility of trading him this offseason.Last month, it started innocently enough as just another offseason rumor, perhaps more speculative than anything:  Keljin Blevins Jersey The  . The perennial Pro Bowl cornerback but days later . By last week, Schneider conceded that .On Monday, Schneider spoke to reporters and reiterated that Sherman will likely stay put while also explaining why he spoke so openly about the proce s over the last month."Right now we have kind of moved past trading Sherman " he said. "And if somebody calls and goes crazy with something then we'll discu s it again. But at this point, I don't mean go crazy but give you like compensation where it's something that you really, truly have to think about it and consider it, we would have to consider it. And we would consider it Mario Hezonja Jersey  because of, it's like I said, it's been a mutual thing, it's OK. And we feel like it would be, it would clear cap room, we would be able to get younger. But that's the only reason we would do it. I mean the guy is one of the top cornerbacks in the league. You don Anfernee Simons Jersey 't just give him away, you know?"And why was Schneider to open about those discu sions in the first place?    Here was Schneider on the Sherman situation and why the Seahawks have been so open about it.  Brady Henderson (@BradyHenderson)  "I don't like nece sarily lying to people," he said. "I try to teach my boys not to lie about things. So I don Amine Jersey 't really think we didn't think there was anything to hide. People say, 'Well, why do you have your busine s out in the open or whatever.' It was basically already out there. People had been talking about it. There had been rumors out there. We have had conversations with teams. But it's just he's at a good place."The honesty is refreshing.As for Sherman, he played last season with an undisclosed MCL injury. As 's Andy Benoit pointed out, that could go a long way toward explaining Sherman's struggles with changing direction. Still, he's an integral part of the Seahawks secondary and it's not like there are better options on the roster that would allow the Jusuf Nurkic Jersey  team to trade him anyway.  In case you're wondering, two of the six have Seattle bolstering the secondary with the No. 26 pick. Click here Click here Click here

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ