ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: The Chargers Joey Bosa are in a lose-lose situation more NFL preseason observati  (อ่าน 80 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
The Chargers Joey Bosa are in a lose-lose situation more NFL preseason observati
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 22 สิงหาคม 2023, 08:38:16 น. »
There will be no winners in this ridiculous battle between the and the third pick in the 2016 NFL Draft. And, despite all the drama, there really is only outcome -- is going to sign with the Chargers and almost certainly before Week 1.And for the slotted dollar amount. NFL preseason So, in this tu  Jacob Harris Jersey sle over deferred payments and offset language, all that's really left to be determined is how much each side loses. How much will Bosa have alienated teammates without ever having practiced with them? How much pre sure will be on the Chargers, coming off a 4-12 season, to have this pivotal draft pick, the first non-quarterback selected, make an immediate impact? And, most importantly, will Bosa be able to avoid the almost inevitable outcome for so many rookies who mi s the offseason and most of training camp -- a muscle or soft ti sue injury that takes hold early and cripples their production? Because that's what this is ultimately about -- how much can Bosa do to turn the fortunes of a floundering franchise coming off a lost season with a potential move to Los Angeles and a po sible coaching staff shake-up hanging over them. And whether Bosa gets the bulk of him money paid up front (as he would like) or whether the Chargers "prevail" and defer his signing bonus payments over time in their preferred schedule -- none of that had a damn thing to do with how much this kid can play.   Mi sing as much time as he already has, with both sides still at a loggerhead and stuck in their respective sides midway through the preseason, won't po sibly help his cause on Sundays. He'll have some work to do within that locker room as well, and he better be damn sure to try to avoid a quick injury, lest he compound this problem for all involved. The dirty little secret in these situations is  Allen Robinson Jersey that, often, the rookie season ends up being even more of a uphill climb because the player tries to prove to everyone how good he is right away, tries to prove that mi sing all of those petty little practices is no big deal and tries to flash what a difference-maker he can be right from the onset despite having not done any real football team activities since like January, when he played a college bowl game. And that leads to a hamstring strain or a quad pull in a practice or one of his first games, and then things tend to spiral downward.   Even if Bosa gets all of money exactly how and when he likes it, that won't make up for all of the vital time in meetings and on the field he's mi sed. It won't give him those e sential reps back, or help integrate him into the scheme and roster. So, when other executives from other teams whisper things to me like, " ?"as I've heard so often throughout my training-camp travels, I tend to nod my head in approval. And, when a prominent agent opines something like, " ?" I tend to nod just as fervently.   You can make both cases and I can see both sides of it. Which, to my thinking, makes the stakes so very high and makes this amount to a potential lose-lose situation. Neither side is going to gain all that much by the eventual outcome, and both have already risked so very much by letting this drag on so long. QB looks the part early on The stunning performance by rookie quarterback in his preseason debut on national television tended to obscure anything else that any of the other kid quarterbacks accomplished in the preseason. But it shouldn't. Washington's Nate Sudfeld, a sixth-round pick out of , is someone I'll be keeping a close eye on for the remainder of the exhibition season.   A few evaluators I really trust we're talking him up to me prior to the draft and they like what the Redskins offensive staff -- coach Jay Gruden and offensive coordinator Sean McVay in particular -- and he looked the part in his preseason debut and stands to play more in this weekend's game, and especially in the fourth preseason contest. Regardle s, for a third-string quarterback, he is flashing ample upside and Sudfeld went 10 of 15 for 89 yards with a touchdown in his first preseason game, all despite absorbing three sacks behind a porous, third-string offensive line. "He's a very smart kid," said one evaluator who watched him fairly closely in the Big Ten.  J.J. Koski Jersey "He turned down Ivy League schools. He has a high character and the height to stand in there and throw from the pocket. I like his ball placement and accuracy. He has a high completion percentage and a low interception percentage. He's a leader and I like his production in the Big Ten. He actually put Indiana in a bowl game for the first time in a long time. I really like this kid. I think he can play."   The folks over at PFF were gushing about his profe sional debut as well. I don't want to get too carried away, given how early it is in this proce s and how small the sample size is, but he's worth watching more of this summer.The begin the preseason more focused, healthy The Seahawks seem to have their swagger back to me. This time a year ago they were still dealing with the nastiest Super Bowl hangover in NFL history, they had a handful of grumpy players -- punctuated by 's holdout and 's uncertain future -- and it took them until the midpoint of the season to find their way and regain their playoff form. I wouldn't bet on that being the case again. They have shed much of that angst, no one is paying much mind to 's contract complaining from the start of camp, and this looks like a team that is ready to make a point that it can still be the NFL's best team on a week-to-week basis.   "It does feel like a normal training camp again," cornerback told me, "because we have all of our guys. Guy are healthy, for the most part -- more healthy that we've been the past few years. Earl (Thomas) and Kam are relatively healthy, Ru sell (Wilson) is healthy. And this is a different group when everybody is out here practicing and everybody is getting ready for the games. It's just a different feel." As for , after his jet-setting offseason, he is focused solely on football and thinking only about one more trip -- to Houston, in February. "We just want to go home, play at Century Link Field, go to the next away game," Wilson said, "then hopefully play a few playoff games and then hopefully end up in Houston. I don't know why we would end up in Houston. But that's the goal."  Keep an eye on these , Redskins coaches  A few relatively unknown a sistant coaches who I've heard a nice buzz about during  Nick Scott Jersey my camp travels -- Panthers linebackers coach Al Holcomb and Redskins offensive a sistant Wes Phillips. Holcomb enters his fourth year in Carolina having molded one of the best position groups in the game, his influence there has continued to grow. With current defensive coordinator Sean McDermott a hot name for head coaching interviews, Holcomb's rise to a defensive coordinator himself seems not far off. Phillips has a growing role in game-planning under Gruden and McVay, and he moved to the pre sbox last year to further a sist with in-game adjustments and play-calling. With the Redskins offense seemingly primed for big things in 2016, expect to hear more about McVay and Phillips as well.   The will be fine with their startersSteelers fans, chill out. I know these two preseason games haven't been much to look at, but keep in your mind your Hall of Fame quarterback isn't playing, and was brutal on Thursday night. By the time comes back from his suspension -- and still have reason to believe that will be le s than four games -- this group will be humming.Gabbert is under the gun in 'FriscoFew quarterbacks will be feeling more heat than to step up in Week 2 of the preseason. His inability to complete easy check downs in his debut in Chip Kelly's offense makes the injury look better and better.   If Gabbert can't convert the quickly, YAC stuff in this tempo offense, well, um, that doesn't bode well. Houston, we have some problemsThe other starter in that sparsely attended game in Santa Clara, , wasn't exactly looking the part of a gunslinger in his first game in Bill O'Brien's offense in Houston, either. He could stand to step it up as well. And I wouldn't expect to see the ' best player -- -- back until his back is Johnny Mundt Jersey  feeling something close to perfect. Hard to fathom that is within the first few games of the season. Look for Paxton Lynch to see plenty of actionNo matter who starts Week 1 in Denver, I'd continue to put my money on rookie ending up with the majority of the snaps in that offense when all is said and done there in 2016.The better start off strong, or else Is anybody having a worse preseason than the Bills? Ominous clouds have been circling there for quite some time. I've long suspected sweeping changes looming there come January and each injury and/or suspension only makes that suspicion stronger. That's a team that needs to come out of the gate strong. Click here Click here Click here

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ