ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Bill Belichick is here to remind us just  (อ่าน 170 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Bill Belichick is here to remind us just
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 19:06:48 น. »
As the preseason creeps along to Sept. 8, when the and are scheduled to kick off the real season, Bill Belichick is here to remind you that you still have Larry Ogunjobi Jersey  two more weeks of watching some pretty meaningle s football. NFL preseason Entering the third week of the preseason, when most starters often play two or three quarters, the coach isn't placing any extra importance on his team's dre s rehearsal for the regular season. In fact, according Belichick, we should probably stop calling the third game of the preseason the "dre s rehearsal," because it's Baker Mayfield Jersey  not even "in the same universe" as the regular season."I don't. I don't know what that means," "In terms of playing time it might be a little different, but in terms of game-planning and strategy, what we see in the regular season compared to what we see the in third I don't even think you're in the same universe. We're still running our basic plays and we'd expect our opponents would run their basic plays. You get to the opener and start to get to game-planning and scheme, I mean you're in a totally different ballpark, in my opinion. I don't see any comparison at all. It's Denzel Ward Jersey  too far away, I don't see how you could compare them, from that standpoint."Still, that doesn't mean the preseason is meaningle s. It might not hold any weight for how well a team performs once the games begin to take on importance -- after all, the 2008 went 4-0 in the preseason and 0-16 in the regular season -- but it does matter for individual players, most of whom are trying to solidify their spot on the depth chart and, in some instances, the final roster.   It matters for Patriots backup quarterback , who will fill in for suspended starter for the first four games of the season. For Garoppolo, the preseason translates into live reps with the starters. It gives Joe Thomas Jersey  him a chance to build a rapport with a newcomer like tight end . But, again, Belichick might caution against grading Garoppolo's preseason results, because Garoppolo is playing quarterback without a real game plan and against defenses with pretty simplistic schemes."One-on-one matchups, letting the players play, yeah, I would say you have a better matchup of guys like that," Belichick said, "but it's nothing compared to what we're going to see in the regular season from a total scheme situation standpoint."  So remember:  Jarvis Landry Jersey When you tune in for the preseason's third week of games, which begins Thursday and runs through Sunday, don't worry about the final score or even the score when the starters leave the field. Like all preseason games, just worry about which starters aren't able to leave the field without the a sistance of the medical staff.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ