ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Sean Payton says teams get pigeonholed w  (อ่าน 166 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Sean Payton says teams get pigeonholed w
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 18:16:30 น. »
Before Sean Payton became the coach of the way back in 2006,  Boston Red Sox Hats he was just another young, up-and-coming offensive coach. It's safe to say that the Saints' decision to hire Payton more than worked out. Since Payton took over in New Orleans, he's won almost 62 percent of his games, eight playoff games, and one . So it's somewhat surprising to hear Payton criticize the way in which teams have gone about hiring coaches this offseason as they all look for their own young offensive mastermind who can take their offenses to such great heights. It might be somewhat surprising, but that doesn't make it wrong. During a recent interview with Network's Steve Wyche, Payton spoke out against the recent trend of teams targeting only young, offensive coaches, "I feel like I've got four or five coaches on my staff that are going to become head coaches at some point," Payton said. "The thing that can be disappointing, though, is when you talk to someone and they give you the profile and then I'll say, 'Well you're not interested in a young Bill Belichick or a young Tony Dungy?'"   "They get so pigeonholed -- because this is cyclical, right, this goes -- and ultimately you would say, if we did a little history, succe sful head coaches probably come from the east and the west and the north and the south. They probably come of both color, and they probably come on defense and on offense. And they're good leaders. Christian Vazquez Jersey  They're great leaders. And some if you say, 'Well, I just want the one that coaches quarterbacks and they're on offense,' well then, you're going to end up with a smaller pool and you'll probably have le s of a chance to be right, because already of eight hired there's going to be three that survive three years."   I asked Coach Sean Payton about the trend of teams hiring young, offensive-minded head coaches. He delivered a strong, honest response, capped by him saying some teams are making mistakes and the Saints cant wait to play them. This is damn good.   Steve Wyche (@wyche89)  Payton's not wrong about any of this. There were  Of those eight, six were offensive coaches, with  and  representing the only two defensive hires. Of those six, two were incredibly inexperienced in  and  Kingsbury has never been a coach in the NFL and he's coming off 35-40 run as the coach at Texas Tech. Yet, because he's known as a quarterback guru for working with an a sortment of NFL quarterbacks during their college years, he got an NFL head coaching job not long after  -- never mind the fact that he failed to win consistently with a quarterback as good as .   Taylor, meanwhile, might be the best example of the McVay effect. He's been an offensive coordinator in the NFL only once before and it came on an interim basis for le s than a full season. He spent one season as the offensive  Ted Williams Jersey coordinator at the University of Cincinnati. The Bearcats averaged fewer than 20 points per game during that season.  Mookie Betts Jersey He most recently worked under McVay as the ' quarterbacks coach for one season and as the a sistant wide receivers coach for another season. Despite his lack of experience, it didn't take him long to find a head coaching job.Payton also addre sed the NFL's diversity problem. Flores was the only minority to land a head coaching job this offseason. There are now only four minority head coaches in the NFL -- Flores, Anthony Lynn (Los Angeles ), Mike Tomlin (Pittsburgh), and Ron Rivera (Carolina). "I think we've got a diversity problem like this season what took place, that's hitting us square in the face. I think that not a lot was written or discu sed about it," Payton said. "There are a handful of coaches that I know that if I was a GM who I would be interested in hiring. So, I think more and more it's season-by-season and it's, 'I want .' Well, you can't have him. You can go draft 10 more running backs and be 0 for 10 trying to find him -- or McVay.  "And so I see a lot of mistakes made in that proce s, I feel like this long in. And so we're excited to play those teams."None of this means that the six offensive coaches are all bound to fail and that the two defensive coaches are guaranteed to succeed. We just saw offensive coach Matt Nagy turn the into a playoff team and defensive coach Matt Patricia torpedo the . What Payton is saying is that some qualified coaches are getting overlooked by teams because teams are only interested in one specific type of coach, even if it means hiring someone who's not entirely Boston Red Sox Custom Jersey  qualified for a head coaching position. They're all looking for their next McVay when chances are, there won't be another McVay, at least not for a while anyway. For every Payton and McVay, there's a Marc Trestman and Dirk Koetter.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ