ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Tom Brady hopes to remain with Buccaneer  (อ่าน 174 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Tom Brady hopes to remain with Buccaneer
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 16:50:53 น. »
Fans of opposing teams have probably given up on hanging up his cleats anytime soon. The 44-year-old, seven-time champion has made no secret of his desire to play beyond the 2021 season, his last year under contract.During with Rick Stroud of the , Brady alluded to po sibly playing well beyond the 2021 season. Brady, who is entering his 22nd season and second with the , said that he "can still throw the ball like I'm 24.""Hopefully Colin Blackwell Men Jersey , I'm here for a long time," Brady said of his future with the Buccaneers, who this season are trying to become the first team since Brady's 2003-04 teams to win back-to-back titles.Physically, Brady feels better than he has in over a  Philipp Grubauer Men Jersey decade. While playing with a torn MCL last year, Brady underwent daily treatment and taping se sions with longtime trainer Alex Guerrero. The treatment has paid off, as Brady looks to be more mobile in 2021.  "It's good for me to feel like I can move around freely," Brady said. "I had a knee sleeve on for 13 years. Just that little bit of compre sion keeps a hamstring from working the right way. You try to compre s the knee to keep it more stable, but then you're also compre sing the quad. This is the first time that I've been able to run and not think about it. I'm not going to turn into Michael Vick out there but at least I'm not going to be super restricted."Brady won't be Vick, but he will probably run for more yards in 2021 than he did in 2020. While he ran for three scores last season, Brady rushed for a career-low six yards. Brady rushed for 57, 53, 64, 28, 35 and 34 yards and eight combined touchdowns the previous six seasons. He's broken the 100-yard rushing barrier three times, including his career-high 110-yard season way back in 2002. In 2011, when he ran for 109 yards and three touchdowns.             TB  QB  # Joonas Donskoi Jersey 12  CMP%65.7YDs4633TD40INT12YD/Att7.6 Along with the ability to gain more yards with his legs, Brady should be more elusive in the pocket. That is certainly bad news for opposing defenses, given that Brady's longtime Achilles heel has been defenses that can consistently put pre sure on him.  If Brady's final preseason showing is any indication of what he and the Buccaneers' offense will do on Thursday, the ' defense may be in for a long night. After the Marcus Johansson Women Jersey  Bucs punted on their first drive, Brady di sected the ' defense on his next drive to the tune of 7 of 7 pa sing for 91 yards that included a 24-yard touchdown to . On Tampa Bay's next po se sion, Brady engineered an eight-play, 93-yard drive that ended with a 13-yard touchdown run by II. On the two drives, Brady completed two pa ses to Godwin, four to , two to , and one apiece to Jones, , and . He finished the game with 154 yards on 11 of 14 pa sing."Good to get a couple of long drives," after his team's preseason finale, via Greg Auman of The Athletic. "We really haven't played that much, so to get our feel, get out there and get some rhythm. O-line did a great job in protection, receivers all made plays. It was good to spread the ball around and get into a little flow. Good to score Adam Larsson Men Jersey  and good to win."

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ