ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Texans GM Versatile explosive Braxton Mi  (อ่าน 167 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Texans GM Versatile explosive Braxton Mi
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 14:29:09 น. »
When the used on 's , they were betting on more than just his potential, they were betting on his development. Not in the same way Robin Lehner Kids Jersey  the bet on to develop into a franchise quarterback, because Goff has played quarterback his entire life, but in a way that will require Miller to master a brand new position at the highest po sible level. Miller spent the majority of his college career at quarterback, but transitioned into his new role as a wide receiver in 2015. He ended up compiling of 25 receptions, 340 yards, and three touchdowns, adding another touchdown on the ground. Still, the Texans took a chance on Miller this past May. And their reasoning behind the decision makes sense. According to Aaron Wilson, they drafted Miler with a "multidimensional role" in mind.   "Braxton Miller, just a versatile  Robin Lehner Jersey player, explosive player," said general manager Rick Smith, "Trying to impact our football team, adding players who can add dimensions to our football team who can make plays with the ball in their hands, and certainly he can do that."   Smith's not wrong:Braxton Miller was +3300 to win the Heisman. I think we're going to shave two 0s off that:  Dieter Kurtenbach (@dkurtenbach)  "I like having the ball in my hands and making people mi s," Miller said. "If I'm back there returning and I'm going back on offense, that's a cheat code. That's a way to get the ball in a playmaker's hands. I'm available no matter what they want me to do." The question isn't if Miller's athleticism translates over Brock Nelson Women Jersey  to the (it does), it's if he can develop into a dynamic player without the ball so quarterback can target him in the pa sing game on more than just gimmicky plays. That's the big if in all of this: Can Miller turn into a competent enough route runner against NFL defenses? According to Texans receivers coach Sean Ryan, he can. "Yeah, I think the thing with him is he works at it, he wants to pick things up," Ryan said. "He wants to be good. I think he's got a little chip on his shoulder understanding that there were some people out there that thought there would be this large learning curve for him and weren't sure about him being a receiver.   "I think that helps to fuel him and he's a competitive guy. He wants to learn and he's smart enough to learn and those are the two biggest factors to me." The good news Anders Lee Kids Jersey  is that Miller won't be thrown into a starting role immediately. The Texans already have (111 receptions, 1,521 yards, and 11 touchdowns last year) as their No. 1 wideout and drafted burner in the  Nick Leddy Jersey first round, which should allow the team to exercise patience with their developmental playmaker. wrote before the draft, "he showed signs of being able to translate his ability to read defenses as a pa ser to reading coverages in his routes, but is still unpolished in this area and will need time as he continues his development at wide receiver."   At the very worst, Miller will serve as a gadget player with the ability to hit the home-run ball. The best-case scenario is far scarier for the rest of the NFL to imagine.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ