ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Michael Vick on controversial Bengals ro  (อ่าน 133 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Michael Vick on controversial Bengals ro
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 14:17:04 น. »
Michael Vick played 15 seasons for four NFL teams but he might be best remembered for serving 21 months in prison -- at the height of his football career -- for his involvement in an illegal dog-fighting operation. In the years since, Vick has been contrite, taking full responsibility for his actions. And Vick's past is no doubt  Eric Wilson Jersey why he was asked about , drafted in the second round by the last month, who was caught on video hitting a woman while in college at the University of . "Joe's young, man, and he made a mistake," Vick told recently. "Let's be honest, you rarely see guys having encounters like that. It should never happen. I would never condone it. I don't think it's right at all. "But in terms of his football career, if he could  Le'Raven Clark Jersey go back and think about it before he actually made that gesture towards that girl, he wouldn't have done it. Not if he knew what he would be dealing with now. ... I think he has learned from it. Hopefully, he's humbled by what happened to him."  Vick added: "Kids can use this as an example. Joe got an opportunity because he's an exceptional talent. Others don't get that opportunity." Mixon was considered a first-round talent, which is why several met with him in the weeks leading up to the draft (he was barred from the combine). That said, Mixon's past was why other teams had removed him from their draft boards altogether. Shortly after the Bengals drafted Mixon, coach Marvin Lewis told reporters, "We've done such a lot of work regarding Joe Mixon, throughout the entire proce s this year and based on all the time, all the research, we felt that we can continue to move forward." Though Lewis said of the video showing Mixon hitting a woman, "I don't know who isn Marcus Epps Jersey 't disgusted at what they saw."   And a week later, Bengals owner  in a letter published in the . Mixon said he was "thankful" and "very honored" to be drafted by the Bengals, but also knows that his past . "It changed me a lot as a person, the way you think, the way you carry yourself, go about things," he said last week. "I'm going to continue to keep doing the right thing around the community, on and off the field. And I'm going to prove to them why they kept me. Leaving from Oklahoma, I still have their name, at the  Mike Golic Jersey end of the day. I'm going to do whatever I can to make them proud and make them happy. I'm looking forward to doing that with the Cincinnati Bengals as well."   Not everyone is ready to move on; a Cincinnati television station called for a . Mixon will be under scrutiny for the rest of his career. And this quote Philadelphia Eagles Pet Gear  from Vick, who made it in August 2015, after his signing with the was met by protesters at the team's practice facility, will serve Mixon well. "After going through what I went through, what transpired, the best thing to do is to try to make amends for what I did," Vick said at the time. "I can't take it back. Only thing I can do is try to inform the ma ses of kids to not go down the same road I went down."

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ